Tuesday 19 May 2015

Greetings!


GREETINGS!

WELCOME 

Let me introduce myself first, i`m Wan, from Indonesia, Airsoft wargaming has been my main hobby for 6 year until now.
I made this blog as my contribution for fellow hobbyist and anybody who just want to begin Airsoft-ing.
All knowledge i will be sharing here based on proven experience.

In this blog i will specifically talk about "Sniper & Marksman" role.
Actually i`ve once decided to gave up on airsofting around 3-4 years back while im still running around with m4 CQBs, i really got bored back then, doing spray`n pray things, but thank God, one of friend whose play Sniper role asked me to accompany him as spotter and borrowed me one of his bolt-action rifle (which i`ve never fond of before).
After few rounds of game, watching his style of playing Sniper role, i got back my interest in Airsofting.In short, henceforth i swapped all my AEGs and GBBs for all the "Sniper Stuffs" which later will be discussed in this blog.

Mainly this blog will contain stuff like : tips, review, diy, myth-busting and many more.
Stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment